General Listing Criteria on ALSE
General Listing Criteria, are requirements valid for all the security classes.
- To be registered at least as a Limited Company (Ltd.) just in case of issuing commercial papers, or as a Joint-Stock Company (S.A) with a private offer in order to issue all the other securities and be quoted on Entry Market,
- To be registered as a Joint-Stock Company (S.A) with public offer in order to be listed/quoted in Standard Market and/or in Main Market,
- The listing/quoting applicant should comply the requirements for publishing its prospectus and disclosing other documents similar to it,
- The listing/quoting applicant’s securities should be freely payable and transferable,
- Appropriate procedures should be in place for clearing and settlement of transactions with these securities,
For more information about Listing Criteria on Albanian Securities Exchange click here